WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer or on your device when you visit our websites.
THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES
- Store your login information.
- Identify you when you connect to our websites.
- Store your browsing preferences such as language, font size, page presentation or preferred colours. All this allows you to browse our site more easily and more rapidly.
- Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our websites and identify the pages of our websites that you visit most often. We use the analysis data we collect for marketing purposes and to plan resources.
- Determine whether our customers and visitors can easily adapt to the changes we make to our websites.
Cookies help us to collect information on how you use our website, but we do not keep any information that could identify you personally in the data of our cookies that relate to you. We only store one session ID that will help us to find a user profile as well as your preferences during your next visit.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Session cookies – Cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or your device at the end of the browsing session.
- Permanent cookies – Cookies of this type remain on your computer longer. Permanent cookies help us to recognize you when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Most browser menus include options allowing you to manage your cookies by adjusting or configuring your cookie settings. Generally, browsers offer you the possibility of:
- displaying your cookies;
- authorising your cookies;
- disabling all cookies or only specific cookies;
- disabling all cookies when you close your browser;
- blocking cookies;
- being notified when you receive a cookie.